Odessa's BEST Kept Secret? Boomerang Business Hotel! (Luxury Awaits!)

Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

Odessa's BEST Kept Secret? Boomerang Business Hotel! (Luxury Awaits!)

Okay, buckle up, buttercup! Because we're diving headfirst into the enigma that is the Boomerang Business Hotel in Odessa – the so-called "BEST Kept Secret" (Luxury Awaits!). Honestly? After spending a week there, I'm not sure if it should still be a secret, or if they should just shout it from the rooftops! Let's unravel this little gem, shall we? And by "unravel," I mean I'm gonna get real, real messy with this review. Consider this your official, unofficial, slightly-too-honest guide.

First Impressions & Accessibility (and the Curse of the Cobblestones!)

Okay, let's be brutally honest; Odessa is gorgeous, but the cobblestones? They're a freaking nightmare for anyone with mobility issues, and I stumbled on one and nearly ate pavement on the way in. The hotel, thankfully, does seem to understand the term "accessibility." They’ve got a decent elevator (thank FREAKING GOD), and a decent amount of wheelchair accessibility. Now, it's not pristine, perfectly-executed accessibility – some hallways are a bit tight – but it's way better than stumbling down the streets of Odessa. Score one for the Boomerang!

Rooms: Your Cozy Fortress (with a Few Quirks)

My room? Oh, my room. It was comfortable. It was… functional, let's say. The air conditioning was a lifesaver in the Odessa heat. The blackout curtains? A GAME CHANGER! I'm a light sleeper, and those babies meant I actually got some decent sleep. Pro tip: Snag a room on a high floor – the views of the city are pretty darn good, and they actually can open the window that opens. I love fresh air!

The Internet access – wireless was great, thank goodness! Free Wi-fi in all rooms! (And that one time i locked myself out of the room at 3 am). The desk and in-room laptop workspace was useful, even though I ended up working on the bed 90% of the time. (Sorry, productivity, but couch is life!) And those bathrobes? Mwah Chef's kiss.

Some little imperfections? The coffee/tea maker was… well, it served the purpose. But the water pressure in the shower? A trickle at times. (They seriously need to upgrade that.) And the mirror was a little… off-center. But honestly? For the price, I'm not complaining.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Pandemic's Embrace (or, "Are We Being Too Paranoid?")

Okay, this is where the Boomerang really shines (or at least, tries to). They're obsessed with hygiene. I mean, obsessed. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, room sanitization between stays, hand sanitizer everywhere. And the staff? Trained to be ninja-like sanitization experts. The place feels… safe. Maybe overly safe? I’m not sure, but I appreciate them caring.

They have Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Individually-wrapped food options, and a Safe dining setup. The weirdest thing? The Shared stationery removed. But honestly, I get it. In this day and age, I'd prefer people being hyper-vigilant.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: From Hearty Breakfasts to Midnight Snacks (and My Near-Dessert Coma)

The breakfast buffet! OMFG! I swear, I ate my weight in pastries and coffee every single morning. The Western breakfast was amazing, and the coffee? Strong enough to raise the dead. They also have a decent attempt at a Vegetarian restaurant that I took advantage of more than once. Seriously, try the mushroom dumplings! Their Asian cuisine in restaurant was the best I had, their dumplings was good.

The Room service [24-hour] was a real lifesaver after those marathon work sessions. I may or may not have ordered a mountain of desserts from the Coffee shop, and the Desserts in restaurant were just too good. Okay, let’s be honest – on occasion, I went into a full-blown dessert coma. Regrets? Zero.

I did give the Bar a visit, though. The Poolside bar has some wonderful drinks to have while you enjoy the Pool with view.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax: Spa Day? Fitness Freakout? The Choices!

Alright, let’s be honest, I’m a sucker for a good spa. The Boomerang definitely delivers on relaxation. The Fitness center is solid, even if it's not the biggest. They have a Gym/fitness, a Swimming pool, a Spa, and even a Sauna!

I went all-in on a spa day. I'm talking Body scrub, Body wrap, the works. The Massage… oh, the massage. I think I might have drooled a little. The Foot bath was amazing too. Honestly, I haven't felt so relaxed since…well, possibly ever.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (and My Quest for a Good Coffee)

They have Concierge, Doorman, Laundry service, Daily housekeeping, and the ever-so-useful Elevator. But where Boomerang really shined was in the details. The Front desk [24-hour] staff was genuinely helpful, always polite, and willing to help with anything.

Getting Around: Taxi, Taxi, Everywhere!

Getting around Odessa can be a bit of a challenge, depending on where you wanna go. The city streets can be tough. I did, for the most part, depend on the Taxi service and they have a Car park [free of charge]. The Boomerang offers Airport transfer, which is a must.

The "Best Kept Secretary?" - Is It Really Worth It?

Okay, so here’s the deal. Is the Boomerang Business Hotel perfect? Nope. Does it have a few quirks? Absolutely. But is it a solid choice for business travelers, people looking for a bit of pampering, or those who just want a comfy stay in Odessa? Heck yes. The accessibility is better than some, the food is great, the people are sweet, and the spa? Dreamy.

My Verdict: Go. But Be Messy. Embrace the Oddities.

Here's My Offer to You, My Fellow Adventurer:

Unlock Odessa’s BEST Kept Secret: Boomerang Business Hotel! (Luxury Awaits!)

Tired of cookie-cutter hotels? Crave a getaway where comfort meets style? Then prepare your senses for the Boomerang Business Hotel. It's not just a hotel; it's an experience, a haven of relaxation, and a place to make lasting memories.

Here’s what awaits you:

  • Indulge in pure bliss: Unwind with a rejuvenating spa day. Let the skilled hands of their therapists transport you to a realm of ultimate relaxation.
  • Savor culinary delights: Delight your taste buds with a vibrant array of dishes, from the hearty breakfast buffet to the delectable offerings at the on-site restaurants.
  • Unplug and recharge: Soak up the sunshine by the sparkling outdoor pool, offering breathtaking city views. It's the perfect spot to sip on a refreshing cocktail and let your worries melt away.
  • Seamless Connectivity: Stay connected with lightning-fast Wi-Fi, available throughout the hotel, so that you can stay connected with the rest of the world or in case, you want to share your new experience.
  • Unmatched convenience: Enjoy a hassle-free stay with easy access to all the must-visit attractions of Odessa. Let the concierge assist you with recommendations and transportation.

Book your stay at Boomerang Business Hotel today and experience the best of Odessa, all while enjoying unmatched comfort, impeccable service, and a truly unforgettable stay.

Sunway Inspira Experience: KL's Most Stunning Suite Awaits!

Book Now

Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! This ain't your grandma's itinerary, it's a passport to my glorious, slightly chaotic, probably hungover trip to Odessa and the Boomerang Business Hotel. God bless the (probably bribed) souls who run this place. Let's get this show on the road… figuratively, because I’m still in bed, debating if I really need that second coffee.

(Morning: The Morning After (and the Before))

  • 9:00 AM (ish): Wake up. Or more accurately, attempt to wake up. The remnants of last night’s… research… of local vodka and pierogi are still clinging to my brain like a lovesick octopus. Scowl at the sunrise that's rudely shining through the (probably not blackout) curtains.
  • 9:30 AM: Drag myself to the tiny, yet functional, bathroom. Assess damage. Miraculously, no new tattoos. Regret decisions. Remind myself this is a "business trip" (wink, wink) and try to find the professionalism buried under a mountain of questionable choices.
  • 10:00 AM: The Coffee Catastrophe at the Boomerang’s "Business Breakfast". Okay, so the description said "continental breakfast." I pictured fluffy croissants, decent coffee, maybe a sliver of smoked salmon. Instead… well, let's just say the coffee tasted like motor oil mixed with disappointment. The "eggs" looked vaguely plastic and the bread was the consistency of cardboard. This is where I started judging the whole place, thinking, “Is this it? Is this what Odessa has to offer?” My immediate reaction? A deep, guttural sigh of defeat. I’m going rogue and hunting down a REAL coffee shop.

(Afternoon: Odessa, I'm Yours (Maybe))

  • 11:00 AM: Escape the Boomerang. Freedom! Head out to explore Odessa, armed with my (slightly wrinkled and probably out-of-date) Lonely Planet guide. My initial impression? Cobblestone streets! Charming buildings, yes, but also a perilous obstacle course for anyone with even a slightly wonky ankle (like me). My first impression of the city was, "Wow, this is going to be a long day."
  • 11:30 AM: Potemkin Stairs – Triumph and Disaster: This is the iconic bit, obviously. The stairs. They are glorious. Long, winding, a total Instagram goldmine. I take approximately 5,000 pictures. Then, the descent. My legs begin to question their life choices. By the time I reach the bottom, I'm gasping for air and plotting my revenge on whoever designed this architectural marvel. The panoramic view of the harbor at the bottom is breathtaking. But it's also a hard-earned bribe to keep me moving.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a cute little "Ukrainian Cuisine" place I found in the guide. Ordered the borscht, because when in Rome, or, you know, Odessa, do as the locals… drink soup? It was better than the Boomerang's breakfast, but I'm sure my body will pay me for it. I had to stop myself from going back for seconds.
  • 2:00 PM: Wander through the Deribasovskaya Street – the main pedestrian drag. This is where the tourists hang out. Spot a surprisingly talented street performer playing a jazzy tune on an accordion. Spend way too much time (and a suspiciously large amount of change) listening. He was good, alright? And I'm easily amused.
  • 3:00 PM: The Museum of Literature – A Pleasant Surprise. Honestly, museum visits are normally a "drag and a half" but this one was actually quite interesting! Learned a bit about Ukrainian authors. It was surprisingly captivating. I enjoyed the quiet… and, okay, maybe I enjoyed pretending I understood the Ukrainian language, even though I clearly didn't.
  • 4:00 PM: Get hopelessly lost in the back alleys of the city. Accidentally stumble upon a hidden courtyard with a charming café. Embrace the happy accident. Order a coffee (a real one) and watch the world go by. The best accidental finding so far.

(Evening: Odessa After Dark (Or at Least, Eveningish))

  • 6:00 PM: Back at the Boomerang to "prepare" for dinner. Which, let's be honest, mostly involves collapsing on the bed and replaying the accordion music in my head.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. I'm torn. Do I brave the Boomerang's (probably still questionable) restaurant? Or do I launch a full-scale search-and-rescue mission for a decent meal in the city? The second option wins. The journey to the amazing restaurant was a bit long. But hey, I didn't want to ruin my evening.
  • 8:30 PM: The Best Dinner Ever. Found a restaurant. It was amazing. I had the best seafood pasta of my life. Ate way, way too much. Drank wine. Seriously, this pasta… I might have to move to Odessa just for this dish. It was that good.
  • 10:00 PM: Stroll along the Primorsky Boulevard, taking in the evening lights. Feeling genuinely content, and a little self-satisfied at having successfully navigated a day in a foreign city.
  • 11:00 PM: Back at the Boomerang. Collapse into bed. Think hard about how tomorrow would be.

(The Almost End)

  • 1:00 AM: The unexpected loud bangs. Apparently, somebody was in the hallway. That was probably a security issue. I never complained about it, though.
  • 10:00 AM: The loud banging on the doors again!
  • 11:00 AM: Checking out. The staff were nice, though!

So there you have it. A day in Odessa, viewed through the slightly blurry lens of a tired, coffee-deprived traveler. Will I remember all the details? Probably not. But will I remember the pasta? Absolutely. And that’s what really matters, right? Now, where's that coffee… and maybe another pierogi?

Escape to Paradise: Luxury Negombo Sea View Apartment (ESTA)

Book Now

Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

Odessa's Boomerang Business Hotel: The BEST Kept Secret? (Or Is It? Let's Dive In!)

Okay, spill the beans. What *IS* the Boomerang Business Hotel, and why all the hype?

Alright, alright, settle down, eager beavers. The Boomerang Business Hotel? Think… *luxury*. Like, seriously, Odessa-level luxury. They’re not shy about it. It’s allegedly this hidden gem, a secret oasis of plushness and… well, let's just say it's *supposed* to be amazing. I've heard whispers of impeccable service, rooms that are basically mini-palaces, and a breakfast that rivals a Michelin-starred restaurant. But let's be real, hype can sometimes be... well, hollow. More on that later. ;)

Is it REALLY a "secret"? I mean, how hard IS it to find?

"Secret" is a strong word these days, right? I wouldn't say it's *invisible*, but it's definitely not plastered all over Instagram like some other hotels. It’s tucked away, which is part of its charm, I guess. Finding it wasn’t too tricky for me, thanks to my trusty GPS (phew, technology saved the day!). But I can see how it might feel a bit… exclusive. Like you're *supposed* to know about it. Or maybe I just feel that way because I’m a sucker for a good secret.

What's the vibe like? Is it all stuffy suits and hushed whispers?

Okay, this is where I can actually chime in with *personal experience*. I envisioned a room full of people wearing power suits and talking in hushed tones, but... surprise! It’s not *that* bad. (Thank GOD.) Granted, there *were* a few folks in business attire, clearly on their way to important meetings. But truthfully, the overall atmosphere was… relaxed. And I REALLY appreciated that. I went in thinking it would be intimidating, but it wasn't. The staff were genuinely friendly, not overly formal. I even saw a family with kids which pleasantly surprised me. So, it gets a thumbs up from this old (but very judgmental) traveler.

Let's talk about those rooms. Are they REALLY mini-palaces? Because I've been promised that before...

Okay, FULL DISCLOSURE. I booked a “Deluxe Suite”. I mean, I had to. "Luxury Awaits," right? And… *drumroll*… it was pretty darn impressive. Not a *palace*, per se. My expectations were a little too high on that front. But it *was* spacious. Think, king-size bed that could swallow a small family, a luxuriously huge bathroom with a soaking tub (YES!) and a separate sitting area. The softest linens I have *ever* felt. And the view? Spectacular, if you’re into the Odessa skyline (which… I am). I spent a good hour just staring out the window, thinking about… well, nothing, because it was so peaceful. I'm not necessarily a big spender (who IS, honestly?), but for a splurge, it was well worth it.

What about the service? Do they actually treat you like royalty?

Okay, the service… this is where things get interesting. The front desk was *fantastic*. Super helpful. They remembered my name. They anticipated my needs. I asked for extra towels (because, well, I like to use them!), and they were there in minutes. But here's the thing... there was one tiny incident that made me slightly, ever-so-slightly, reconsider the whole "royalty" thing. It’s a small thing, really. I asked for a late checkout. I was feeling a bit… fragile after a few too many cocktails the night before (don’t judge!). And they *said* yes. But then… someone started banging on my door like it was a crime scene. It was precisely at the *new* stated checkout time. And it really ruined my relaxed vibe, I felt like I was being rushed out the door! It certainly left a bad taste in my mouth, and the lack of communication between the front desk and the housekeeping staff really dropped the ball.

The breakfast! Spill the tea. Michelin star quality or just… eggs?

Okay, breakfast. The *MOST* important meal. I. LOVE. BREAKFAST. And the Boomerang Business Hotel? Breakfast was a solid win. Not Michelin-star, but definitely above average. They had a huge buffet with *everything* you could possibly want. Fresh fruit, pastries that practically melted in your mouth, a made-to-order omelet station (winning!), and the best coffee I had in Odessa. My only complaint? The temptation to overeat was REAL. I had to physically restrain myself from piling my plate sky-high. (Spoiler alert: I failed. Multiple times.) So yeah. Breakfast gets a solid 9/10.

Is it worth the price? Is it just… a hotel, or is it an *experience*?

That's the million-dollar question, isn't it? Is it worth the price tag? Look, it’s not cheap. Let's be honest. I spent more than I usually would. But… in this case, I’d say… YES. Mostly. The rooms are gorgeous, the breakfast is divine, and the service, despite that one little blip (grumble, grumble), is generally excellent. It *is* an experience. A luxurious one. Just… don't expect perfection. Because, well, *nothing* is perfect, right? And honestly, that little hiccup with the checkout actually makes the whole thing MORE memorable. It reminds me that even the "best kept secrets" have their off days. Would I go back? Absolutely. Would I recommend it? Yes, with the caveat that you adjust your expectations *slightly*. Go, indulge, and enjoy. But maybe set an alarm for your late checkout, just in case. ;)

Anything else I should know? Any hidden gems or things to avoid?

Okay, a few quick tips for the intrepid traveler:

  • **Book in advance!** Especially if you're going during the high season. This secret's getting out, people!
  • **Don’t skip the spa**, I didn’t go myself (regret!) but I heard it was amazing.
  • **Pack comfy clothes** I felt slightly out of place in my usual jeans and t-shirts.
  • **Don’t be afraid to ask questions.** They’re genuinely helpful.
  • **Be prepared for aUptown Lodging

    Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

    Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

    Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine

    Boomerang Business Hotel Odessa Ukraine